1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

USB loader gx Need help

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by FrankDaTank, Oct 6, 2015.

1. FrankDaTank

FrankDaTank Newbie

So I have been trying to get my friends old wii with usb loader gx that is soft moded to work with downloadable wii games. I know the forwarded method was used. The version of the usb loader gx is 2.1 r1080. Everything is on the sd drive. I have a 8gb SanDisk flash drive, which I got Mariokart wii on it using witgui. It is under the file named "wbfs" which is where I’ve been told it needs to be. The wii states that the usb was initialized when loading the usb loader gx. When I get in, it doesn’t show the amount of free space on the usb drive. I know this because it says there’s only 0.19gb left which is what it said before I even had the game downloaded on the usb. So I know something is wrong but I’m not exactly sure what. And the game did not show up of course. I have done everything and I really need help. Also I tried connecting to the Internet to maybe update it but the wii will not allow me to connect and I have no idea why.