1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

USB loader GX stack dump code dump

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by Mickoz74, Apr 3, 2010.

1. Mickoz74

Mickoz74 Regular member

I have loads of working games on my hard drive larryjl 4.1 softmod, hermies 222/223 update a hard drive seagate 500GB of the GBATEMP compatibility list, only game im having trouble with is Winter Sports The great Tournament 2010, can't boot original game off disc channel it want's 4.2 update so put it on hard drive weather i mount it or install and run off hard drive i get a DSI error ,Stack Dump, Code dump black screen loads of blocks of numbers. I have gone into GX and done the updates for each option all other games work flawlessly. what can i do to get this going some websites mention R33 and other versions of something on GX and updating caused problems, im at a loss at the moment any help would be great.
    checked the game compatibility on gbatemp says it works and it has the right game id

Last edited: Apr 3, 2010
  2. AfterDawn

AfterDawn Advertisement

3. Mickoz74

Mickoz74 Regular member

found 1 game froze during play removed this game and went back to usb loader GX r600 and all is well game was a bad dump of chaotic shadow warrior

4. Mickoz74

Mickoz74 Regular member

DP

Last edited: Apr 3, 2010
  5. cee43ja1

cee43ja1 Regular member

are you sure it's the 4.2 update? could be that an ios is needed, so use dop-mii to update all of the ios.

6. Mickoz74

Mickoz74 Regular member

don't know i deleted the 8gb partition on hard drive and put back fresh downloaded files at the moment all seems ok, i need to load all my games to check.

7. Mickoz74

Mickoz74 Regular member

after new files on partition instead of old ones everything works well i must have deleted something i was not suppose to when cleaning up the files.