1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

USB Loader GX

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by guywhodoesstuff, Jan 13, 2015.

1. guywhodoesstuff

guywhodoesstuff Newbie

Okay, so a few however long its been agos, I had a friend install USB Loader GX on my Wii. Last year I deleted the files for reasons. I've gotten a different USB and shoved some games on it and it won't work, I assume it needs some files for the menus and stuff since I've got an R4 for my DS Lite and on the SD cards in which I put games on, there are files for the menus and other crap. If that is the case I would like a download link to the files needed. I've got also got a Homebrew channel and a loadMii channel if that means anything.

2. Shadowy

Shadowy Newbie

Get WBFS manager installed on your computer. Now format your USB device in WBFS manager on your computer when your USB device is connected to it and when it tells you to (It formats it into WBFS form), but backup your all your iso files. Now when its done formatted to WBFS form, move your iso files to the WBFS manager and install them all. When they are done installing in your USB device you can exit out of WBFS manager. Now connected to your wii and you can play them. Contact me for any help.