1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

usb loader not loading one game (super mario galaxy)

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by imacyberphreak, Jul 17, 2014.

1. imacyberphreak

imacyberphreak Newbie

I have a softmodded wii been playing game backups for a while I have a harddrive full of games all work except super mario galaxy, when I try to load the game with usb loader gx latest version it goes to a black screen and the controller turns off and I have to hold the power button down/unplug and reboot to get regain control. I thought it might be a bad copy of the game but I ripped the game back off of the harddrive into iso format using wii backup manager (it was originally in wbfs format when i installed it using wii backup manager). I then burned the iso onto a dvd and put it in the tray and loaded it up with neogamma and it worked so it is not the game. Can anyone tell me what I need to do to get the game to work through usb loader gx. If anyone has had this problem or knows of someway to get it to work please share.

Thanks

Last edited: Jul 17, 2014
  2. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

have you tried auto boot or booting from 222/223/224?

3. imacyberphreak

imacyberphreak Newbie

I have tried 222 same problem I tried 223/224 it gave me a warning that it couldn't find them in the title list and I don't think I have them installed but I tried anyways and still nothing. I don't see an auto boot option in the game load options also just so its known I am using USB loader gx version 3.0 rev 1226 on iOS 249 rev 14 and dios mios v2.10

4. megadunderhead

megadunderhead Regular member

did you make sure it was a valid iso for the game faulty and fakes have been known to go around on the net