1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

USB Mod v4b for 3.10 OE-A' Troubles...

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by ElXando, Feb 12, 2007.

1. ElXando

ElXando Regular member

I have installed it all as it said, enabled all plugins, PSP Type B is installed, I have done everything right. So I hold Square and computer makes USB noise and usbhostfs says "Connected to device". I look in Memory Stick, and yes, all my ISOs are there. However as soon as I click on one and my gameboot appears, the computer makes the usb taken out noise. Then gameboot fades away, and PSP freezes with a black screen. I was using usbmount1.03 before and it made the usb taken out noise, but this was supposed to happen, then it said Game cannot be started, again supposed to happen, then click on it again and it worked, so I thought maybe would be same routine with this, but instead the PSP freezes! Please can someone help me?

2. ElXando

ElXando Regular member

OK, I have found how to do it, however it is a bit long winded so if there is a shorter way can someone please tell me: I start my PSP with no UMD in, then connect the PC and PSP, and select a game. After a bit it says it cannot be started. Then I put in a UMD and start the game again and it works.