1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Usb pro or Lizard?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by 0MAR, Nov 7, 2011.

1. 0MAR

0MAR Regular member

Whats better for flashing my slim the Xecuter 360 USB Pro X360USB Pro JungleFlasher Edition or the Maximus 360 Lizard USB 360Lizard?

Last edited: Nov 7, 2011
  2. infam0us

infam0us Regular member

lizard

3. Joe_1981

Joe_1981 Regular member

I've only used a Lizard and it's so painless and easy, Id recommend it to anyone.

4. funksoulb

funksoulb Regular member

^^Agreed. Support is also great as they've added a bunch of new features and updated the firmware/software several times since I bought mine and that wasn't even that long ago.

5. zpaitsel

zpaitsel Regular member

I USED THE 360USB PRO AND HAVEN'T HAD A SINGLE PROBLEM WITH IT... SO I GUESS FROM THE OTHER'S COMMENTS IT'S YOUR CHOICE I SUPPOSE .. SORRY FOR THE CAPS .. BUTTON STUCK ON..

6. shai12

shai12 Member

Definitely 360USB PRO here wouldn't use anything else, Lizard been there done that,like zpaitsel said each to their own

7. Modking30

Modking30 Regular member

Lizard. They even have addons to the lizard as each thing comes out. Plus you don't even need a computer to do dumps and writes with the lizard.

8. eebeejay

eebeejay Regular member

For the most part, everybody is gonna tell you that whatever they use is the better product.

Also as a general rule of thumb, if someone has been using Xecuter products, then he/she will more than likely get an X360USB Pro and be satisfied with it. The same goes for Maximus and Lizard. (The same reason PS3 users dismiss Xbox, and vise verse).

So all in all, they both get the job done, so you can't go wrong either way.

I went X360USB Pro because I've been getting Xecuter products since the days of Xbox 1 (Xecuter modchips, LCD Control Panel, etc) and I like their quality so I stuck with them.

9. hackimus2

hackimus2 Regular member

You got that right. I've never used any Xecuter products and was going to order the Lizard just cause I'm use to Maximus tools. I can't hate on them either since I know little to nothing of their products personally.