1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

usb special system storage problem.help plz

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by adown, Nov 24, 2007.

1. adown

adown Member

I'm trying to rip My games that I own to iso's using usb special system storage. When I click on it from the game menu it says the game could not be started (8002014c) and I dont hear my computer tone that a connection has opened up.Im running 3.71m33-3, ive tried adding a game150 folder.ive run it in 3.71 and 1.50. Ive put it in dif folders. my usb device is mem stk ive tried it on umd. running win xp pro.running in 1.50 i get same error except(80020148).somebody please come to the rescue, Thanks adown

Last edited: Nov 25, 2007
  2. 07anto07

07anto07 Regular member

hi u say ur on 3.71m33-2 u don't need the special storage power on ur psp press select scroll down to usb device press right till umd disc is shown then exit go to usb mode and open the psp drive on ur pc for example drive e u will see ur game drage it to where ever u want

3. adown

adown Member

Thank you, I will try it. I'm in dial up hell this week so its hard to get here. Thanks again, adown