1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Usb wireless adapters

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by hagaren, Jan 28, 2007.

1. hagaren

hagaren Member

I work at a gamecrazy and according to our sony rep I should be able to use any brand of usb wireless adapter on the 20 gig ps3 if this is the case how do I go about doing this. I tried just plugging one(which I knew wouldn't work but I can still hope can't i)Thanks in advance for any advice/ how tos

2. Edgewise

Edgewise Regular member

I'm not quite sure what u mean, usb wireless adapter for what? keyboard/mouse?

3. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

Hmm... my belikin worked fine what brand and mopdel are you useing?
    He means wireless device so he can connect to the internet... he don't know how else he could have said it!

4. inmate347

inmate347 Member

I'm very interested in this as well. I'll be grabbing a 20gb ps3 in the next week or so and I have a extra gigafast usb wireless adapter sitting around. If anyone has found a list of confirmed compatible devices, please post it.

5. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

Get the 60gb it is worth the extra 100 bucks... you get memory card readers and you get the wifi so you don't need to work your ass of to set up your network!