1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

USBAdvance Question

Discussion in 'PS2' started by AceHazard, Apr 1, 2005.

1. AceHazard

AceHazard Member

I have a slimline PS2 and Swap Magic 3.3. Is a burned USBAdvance disc able to boot with the Swap Magic 3.3 CD disc or will it only work with a chipped system. I assume it should work but I just wanted to ask and make sure before I get everything I need.

2. malcdogg

malcdogg Regular member

I haven't used it myself but it should boot with Swap Magic, i would think.

3. sirandyb

sirandyb Regular member

i agree with malcdogg. but let us know if it works as i want to do it aswell but i havnt got my swap magic yet

4. Brian23

Brian23 Guest

I want to know this too.

5. AceHazard

AceHazard Member

Well I just got USBAdvance to boot from a CD-R with Swap Magic 3.3. So to everyone who was wondering it will work this way. Now I just need to get USBAdvance to boot off of the memory card on my slimline PS2.

6. Brian23

Brian23 Guest

In another message I red, someone implyed that you cannot create an exploited memory card with a slimline PStwo. Is that true? Is that why you're having trouble doing it?

7. AceHazard

AceHazard Member

Yeah Brian, I too had read something about a mc exploit not working on a slim PS2. I have just looked into it a bit so I do not know for sure. Can someone please tell me if it is possible to run an mc exploit on a slim PS2?

Thanks

8. FUSION6

FUSION6 Member

The exploit does not work on the slim PS2.

I have a old ps2 and tested it on mine which works, but when tested on a slim PS2 I put in my ps1 boot disc and my memory card and it loaded just my PS1 game.