1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Use DVD Decrypter to burn DVD?

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by duckhead, Apr 26, 2005.

1. duckhead

duckhead Member

How come if I use DVD Dycrypter to burn the DVD it will only play on my computer, but not any of my other DVD players?

And if I need to get different burning software whats the cheapest out there that works with DVD Shrink?

Thanks for any input.

2. Car.Mike

Car.Mike Active member

duckhead ,
    The standalone DVD Player some are picky about the blank media you use. Funny thing is the cheaper DVD Players will play about anything and the more expensive the player the more picky it is.
    As far as alternative burning software the choice here is Nero. You can d/l the trial version but do not d/l the INCD module as it can cause problems

3. Bigfatboy

Bigfatboy Regular member

if you use dvd+r discs you may need to booktype your discs on decrypter to play better on your dvd players.

peace

4. alkohol

alkohol Regular member

What type of stand alone dvd player do you owned? And how old is your dvd player? If it is mroe than 2 years old and you're burning it faster than 4X, sometimes your player can't read the disc due to bad dvd-r media or simply because it's too fast for the player itself. My suggestion is try to burn it with a lower speed and get some local FUJI, TDK, SONY and MAXWELL [make sure it says; MADE IN JAPAN or SINGAPORE] from Walmart, Target, Best Buy if you're not ordering online. Perhaps, you need to get the famous Philips 642 player or any latest stand alone dvd player.

Hope this help.