1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

use of PS3 HDD

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by sumanth16, Aug 19, 2007.

1. sumanth16

sumanth16 Member

What is the use of the HDD that comes with it. Is it useful only for playing songs and movies and for storing the saves we make in the game. Other than this is there any use with it. Can games be stored on the HDD and played from there with out and Disks. Is some thing like this possible. If so can any one provide me more details regarding this.

2. tyler123

tyler123 Regular member

you can run an other os on it .not done it yet plenty of threads on afterdawn .other than that ,you want it to be like a psp .i wish, so do all the people who have one .i use nero to stream .some use tversity .make the best of a good bit of kit .if ends up no iso playable on a ps3 .still got a blue ray player .best 425 sterling i spent in a long time .i love it ....

3. sumanth16

sumanth16 Member

yeah, it is one of the best money can buy me. But sad part is after spendng so much i dont hve anythng left to buy games. Tht is the reason why i am lookng for these sort of thngs :(. To start playing.