1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Use store credit toward Wii or keep current system?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by xhardc0re, Mar 15, 2007.

1. xhardc0re

xhardc0re Guest

hey I just returned my old v12 PS2 to the store tonight. Received a brand new satin system & had a chat with the online store people. According to them, I could take it back & receive a store credit for the amount I originally paid. (Bought this back in March 04 + 2yr extended warranty). That's a sweet $158 & change toward a Wii. My PC can run the emulator for most of the better games I already have.
    so what should I do? Keep the new system or trade up for a Wii? let's keep this civil; i am not a fanboy for either system it's all about tEh games.

2. CrisKahn2

CrisKahn2 Regular member

well if ur PC can run PS2 games then why not, u wouldnt need a PS2 anymore then. But new PS2 games like GOW2 can ur PC run that?

But if you are all about the games like you claim then you will only enjoy like 2 or 3 games tops on the wii as of this point....unless you have alot of ppl to play the wii with cuz to play alone the only games that are enjoyable is Zelda and wii sports...i wouldnt waste $60 on any other game right now. You might wanna rent them or get a modchip.

Iv beaten Zelda and played wii sports til i cant no more and to be honest its fun as hell for like a month. its hella fun playing with a crowd but once they leave then bleh its boring playing alone.

3. handsom

handsom Regular member

I would do it either way. I think it's pretty evident that the Wii has a much longer remaining life span than the PS2... So I would go with the newer system. Not to mention, it's REALLY FUN! lol.

Although we're truthfully in that famous Nintendo 'First year slump' right now, but they've got some good titles coming out this year... So they might beat that.

4. i1der

i1der Member

Wii 4 sure!!!!
    I want a Wii cant find in store!!!!
    And then get a PS3...

PS3 Rullezzzzzzz

5. CrisKahn2

CrisKahn2 Regular member

i just traded my wii for a 360 on craigslist.....yay good riddence.

6. c7015

c7015 Regular member

dont kid yourself ...you already made the decision to get a wii ... just go out and buy it , you dont need any convincing.

I thought the same thing about 3 weeks ago. the decision is clear.