1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Use U.S. Xbox live from abroad

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Debo8069, Mar 8, 2013.

1. Debo8069

Debo8069 Member

I live outside the U.S. but I want to download games as if I do live in the U.S. There are services from websites, such as Unblock-US and HideMyAssVPN, that allow you to use Netflix and Hulu as if you lived in the U.S., however, they don’t work for Xbob Live downloads. I’ve searched the web and haven’t found anything concrete that shows me how to handle this. I’ve learned that I need a U.S. IP and DNS, but I don’t know how to make it work for Xbox Live Downloads. Can you help. Thanks

2. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

have you read the RULES on afterdawn? start reading before your ban.
    regards

3. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

4. zergpro

zergpro Member

I am stretching way back in the memory bank here so I may be wrong but I believe the region that your account is setup to is determined by the email address that you use and what the email says you are from. I may be wrong tho.

EDIT: I simple search on google for "how to make a US xbox live account" came up with some good results. if worse comes to worse you can just make one of those and download the games thru that then switch to your account.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2013