1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

used dvd shrink but nero doesnt work

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by minardi1, Aug 11, 2004.

1. minardi1

minardi1 Guest

used dvd shrink and downloaded nero as i read in the forum.so after 2hrs. of downloading 26 mb (yes still dial up:(. i proseeded to install and use and when it came up i clicked on demo it said my demo version had expired.im thinking wow that was quick. so i went to the serial # link and that said i could order the serial # for $70.00
    so my question is does anyone have an extra serial # layin around lol.seriously wish someone would have mentioned this before the 2hr "free" download.so is the nero i downloaded worthless then or is there any hope.

and by the way this is the best web site ever. ive never seen a web site so informative about anything let alone cd's and dvd's completely impressed.
    thank you for having me here!

2. ccampbell

ccampbell Regular member

Sorry about the Nero Demo expiring.

Our Demo's are good for the month they are released. And the demo currently posted is for the month of July. Due to some delays caused by new features being implemented, and last minute bugs found, we have yet to post our new Updates and Demo's on our website for the month of August.

We hope to have them posted on our website in the next 3 days, if nothing else comes up.

Sorry for the delay and trouble this is causing.

Regards,

Craig

3. minardi1

minardi1 Guest

thank you craig i appriciate your time to answer my ?.

4. bigorange

bigorange Active member

minardi, when you decide to buy Nero Ultra 6, and you will, eagletronics has it for 49.00. It is the best overall video and audio package out there today, not to mention the tons of other stuff it will do.

craig, long time no see, will there be new updates with the next download?

5. ccampbell

ccampbell Regular member

Hi Bigorange,

Yes, there will be some significant changes to our Nero Recode product. But you'll have to wait till it's officially posted before I can mention what they will be. :)

Along with improvements in NVE and Nero ShowTime.

Regards,

Craig

6. minardi1

minardi1 Guest

thanks Bigorange i look forward to it.

7. bigorange

bigorange Active member

Craig, cool, I bet I could make a guess to some of the Recode changes, I did some beta testing for a certain product not too long ago that had some changes also. heh heh

I am a huge user of NVE and look forward to all improvements, as always, I will continue to be an advocate of Nero as long as it keeps up it's standard of excellence.

minardi, no problem, good luck to ya.....
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small][​IMG] [bold]GO VOLS![/bold]..Dell Media4600, XP,Pentium 4 @2.80GHz/800Mz,512MB,280HDw/8MB,17" flat panel,AIO-A920,8xDVD-ROM,integrated 5.1 audio, HPdc4000,PlextorPX-708UF,LiteOn SOHW 832S dual layer[/small]

Last edited: Aug 12, 2004
  8. minardi1

minardi1 Guest

***removed***

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2004
  9. Veblin

Veblin Active member

[bold]minardi1

You have violated forum rules. This was a very stupid thing to do.

You asked for help from the members of this forum, and even had a representative of Nero answer your questions. You paid back the help you received from this forum and it's members with PIRACY.[/bold]

[bold]You picked the wrong way to show your thanks to this forum and I am sure the moderators will show you how they feel about you.[bold]

10. cozza1987

cozza1987 Guest

Now that would be illegal wouldnt it.....

Think u should check the forum rules out again, pay particular notice to Rule #5

Bu Bye

Regards
    CoZZa

11. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

there's one in every crowd.