1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

used flash fxp and it wont show me all the contents of the cd

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by kew85204, Nov 5, 2004.

1. kew85204

kew85204 Member

im using a cross over cable and im using flash fxp. i got the xboxs drives to come up and i can see every thing in all the drives like drive c it has every thing its suposed to BUT whene i click on drive D all it shows is video ts or summtin thats only 13 meg. im prety sure its just reading the video part that the computer reads when you try to put a xbox game into the computer. oh ya i do not have evolution x installed but my mod chip has a bunch of the same stuff like it has its own ftp server and you can luanch bios and stuff. so someone please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. clarky

clarky Regular member

My xbox did this once... it would tell me to insert the game into an xbox to play... problem was it was an original disk.

try cleaning out the fan area of the xbox, give the disk a clean, rebooting the xbox and trying again etc.

When you connect and see the video ts and crap, can you play the game on your xbox or does it give you the message that I mentioned already?

3. kew85204

kew85204 Member

i can play the game on my xbox perfectly fine but i also found out on my mod chip's web site you have to install a nether dash board like evolution x so im going to do that. so thankyou any ways clark for trying to help out a pathetic noobey like me JK LOL thanks.