1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

usefull help for those who want halo 2 on the hard drive

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by spawnova, Feb 24, 2007.

1. spawnova

spawnova Member

ok as you may or may not know you need halo 2 on your xbox to mod or just for fun this is very easy even if you have evox or unleash x i have evox so i will explain doing it on evox dash.halo 2 should be in the xbox drive go to dvd2xbox wich should already be on there when you softmodded then press b to go to file manager if your in the right spot you should see 2 screens a left and right screen. on the left screen hit the r triger and pick d drive then highlet <maps> you should only put the white line over it thats it then move to the right side and go to <games> then it should say <..> and put games here well now press left trigger and hit create dir then name it halo2 no space and go into it nothing should be there. now back to the left side hit the left trigger after your on the left side highlighting the <maps> and hit copy then wate till its all done should take about 13 minutes then delete all the campiagn maps wich start with b400 and numbers then delete single_player_shared_map and hit the top <..> button and copy default.xbe it should look like this

<..>
    <maps>
    default.xbe

and then reboot your xbox and walla you have all the halo 2 maps exept for mappack and you can play whenever but you cant play campaign

2. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

this is so dumb, we already have tutorials for this, but i guess "A for Effort"