1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Useing ImgBurn

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Dindi304, Jan 13, 2007.

1. Dindi304

Dindi304 Guest

Hey guys i use img burn to make backup games and i was wondering if there was a way to take off device buffer cuz it buffers the device and that takes an hour then it open and closes the try and then it burns the game so the whole thing takes around 2 hours people tell me they brn there games in 40 mins to an hour. I have burned all my games with success just wana know if there is a way to skip the device buffer or if i need it

2. mrstring

mrstring Guest

hi mate

im not to sure how to turn the buffer off, but have you tried using clone cd to burn your games?

takes on average about 42 mins to burn a game with clone

just a thought anyway...

3. backup

backup Guest

the buffer is needed ,,, make sure nothing else is checked like verify. 45 mins is average for a burn i always have the speed set at 4x when i use imgburn. the same when i use xbc burn engine too.

what media are you using even though mine is rated at 2.4 i still set the speed at 4x

4. paul91

paul91 Regular member

if you set the burn speed higher than advised wont that cause game skips?

5. backup

backup Guest

some times it will some times it may not ,, i have had no problems as of yet so i aint changed nothing , it all depends on your own setup and media you use .... trial and error :)

for example i can burn 8 x sony disc at 16x with good results ,,,and 16 x at 20x

the main thing is if it aint broke dont fix it , good burns are priority

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2007