1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Using a Codebreaker and iPod to boot a DVD?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Googlrr, Jun 25, 2007.

1. Googlrr

Googlrr Member

Ok, I've had much difficulty with this. I have Magic keys and I can run discs with the lid open. My Magic Swap disc doesn't work. I have a codebreaker, a working Swap Magic CD Version, and an iPod. Is there some way I can combine this to boot the DVD. Maybe use the Codebreaker or the Swap magic to boot some sort of CD that will make something run off of the iPod and allow me to boot the DVD. Is this possible?

I saw something about USB advanced but I don't know what this does or if it will let my run a DVD.

Help is cool.

mk, I've looked around more. I could probably boot an ELF file. Is there an ELF that will boot a non-us DVD?

Last edited: Jun 25, 2007
  2. Mez

Mez Active member

After Dawn is not a great place for this discussion. To keep these forums from being shut down they have outlawed patently illegal discussions like yours. Moderators scan for ‘crack codes’ and other phases that can only be illegal. If a moderator reads this he will give you a nasty gram at the least or kick you out at the most. Backing up your own movies and tunes is legal. That is why After Dawn is still in business. Being a newbie gives you some protection from not following the rules but if I answered your question I would be thrown off for sure!