1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Using Action Replay Codes on your R4/M3 Simply

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by DVDBack23, May 7, 2007.

1. phuocyx

phuocyx Member

2. phuocyx

phuocyx Member

still dont get itt >__<. does aim help if you wanna chat about it haha.

3. Loneliest

Loneliest Member

Hey, is there any code site besides codejunkies.com?

4. DVDBack23

DVDBack23 Administrator Staff Member

5. magus7091

magus7091 Regular member

I'm about ready to start RIPPING my hair out over this one, what you made out to be a very simple process (which seems like it should be) has gone down in flames before I even get started. The problem I'm having (and that other people seem to have but no one anywhere has a solution to) is this: when I start the code manager, it doesn't attempt to connect and just says "load failed" when I add a custom code list it says "load failed" there are no updates, and when I try to add a new subscription it says "Error connecting to subscription". Please do not tell me it's a problem with the site, because other people are having the same problem, while some are not. Please do not tell me to "add codes manually" or to "add a new subscription" because If I could add a new one, I WOULD. And if I wanted to manually enter codes, then I wouldn't be asking the question. If you do not have a solution please TELL ME. But don't make something up.

6. DVDBack23

lol well thats one way to try to get help, by being aggressive and angry...too bad that doesnt work over the internet...sorry ;)

All i can say about it is:
    1. check your firewall exceptions
    2. make sure u have the right Code Manager for your region (us, euro, or japan)
    3. Check to see if you are allowed to visit codejunkies.com (it may be blocked for some reason)
    4. Uninstall, clear temp files using CCleaner, and reinstall

If all that doesnt work, im sorry, fate is against you my friend.

7. magus7091

magus7091 Regular member

Didn't mean to come off as agressive... Just a bit frustrated because I had spent 3 hours searching all over the net for a solution to this without resolution, and every time I saw the same question asked, people answered with solutions that had nothing to do with the problem given. The only semi-solution was simply getting a cheat database file and using that, and that didn't even work for me. Sorry if I came off that way though. Anyone else had this problem and know of a solution. Note, the firewall is allowing the program, but system logs show no effort of it even trying to connect. Also, I'm able to get to codejunkies.com. Even tried using both the european and us versions of the program. Any 3rd party or other programs that could do the same thing?
    --EDIT--
    Found software linked from MaxConsole forums, older version 1.01, this seems to be working.

Last edited: May 27, 2007
  8. DVDBack23

Ok, well im glad you got it to work :)
    Mind linking that older software for members here who were having the same problem as you?
    I would love to add it to the original post, and credit you

9. magus7091

magus7091 Regular member

Last edited: May 30, 2007
  10. Zombie_X2

Zombie_X2 Regular member

i cant get the US version of the code manager to work. it says loading has failed for the codelist and doesnt display anything accept "loading failed" I tried to disable my firewall, remove windows protections and still nothing.

11. DVDBack23

please read the 3 posts on top of yours ;)

12. Zombie_X2

Zombie_X2 Regular member

i got it to install from the link that magus7091 provided, it just won't see the codelist. I disabled my firewall and everything but nothing helps.

EDIT: DOH!! No wonder the new one wasn't working, i had 2 versions installed. Works fine now.

13. phuocyx

phuocyx Member

hey the cheats works now :] thankss !

14. ergoproxy

ergoproxy Member

k heres a quick question. was wondering do i use this cheat editor from r4 on my m3 simply? or is there another one out there that we m3'ers use? links would be great lol. i got 1.04 on there but no code stuff

15. AMD2600

AMD2600 Guest

It worked fine on mine but just one thing. On my Animal Crossing DS it has a code called (M). And the code will not be accepted by the Code Manager, since at the begining of the code it has "master" then the code is below. Since it does not except it, the game won't work with the codes without that single code. And when I removed the "master" from the code, it accepted it but, it did not work either. What can I do to make the game boot up with the codes?

16. naterhod

naterhod Guest

ok im dumb i need t no how i use action reply codes do i need something to hook up to my ds and thne download the codes or do i just pot them in someware? also if i need something to hok up or plug in how dio i get it?>

17. Guavalord

Guavalord Member

I also have a Chinese R4, and I also cannot get this to work, but in a different way.

I followed all the instructions EXACTLY, but NONE of my games have cheats, not just Pokemon Diamond.

Anybody gotten this to work on a Chinese R4?

18. simplym3

simplym3 Guest

I have a Simply M3. I would like to ask if any one knows if there is a m3 simply cheat code editor like the R4 Cheat code editor. Or can I simply use the R4 Cheat code editor on the M3?
    Thank you!

19. nebbdjur

nebbdjur Guest

I'm having trouble making this work out, I've done everything step by step as the first post says but somehow it still doesn't work. Yes I have the latest R4 firmware in case you wondered :p
    It doesn't matter if I downloaded the US or the EU version of the Code Manager, does it?

Thanks for the help!

20. Loneliest

Loneliest Member

Umm anyone knows any good site to download roms for ds?