1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

using an upgrade pbp boot file

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by daddynene, Jan 20, 2007.

1. daddynene

daddynene Member

just a quickie i have forgotten where to put the firmware file on my memmory stick i have done it once its my age does it matter if it is a us firmware or not

2. Smurff

Smurff Regular member

what kind of update? official sony update goes in X:\PSP\GAME\UPDATE\

3. daddynene

daddynene Member

also i have the easy downgrader from 2.71 to 1.5 when i first used this program after following the instructions instead of opening the photo folder as instructed i used a slideshow on this psp i am using i cannot do it please help or point me in the direction or instruct me on how to make this a 1.5 please!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Smurff

Smurff Regular member

follow the directions on the easy downgrader.

and then you'll have a 1.5

if u were asking if it matters if it's us firmware about the 1.5 update, then no it doesn't matter, seeing as they were released here w/ 1.5 so there wasn't a need for an update, the only place that had 1.0's released was japan. that's why it's a 1.5 Jap eboot update.

5. daddynene

daddynene Member

i have followed the instructions on the downgrader as i have used it multiple times before this time it is not working is there another way??? i also have checked for the serial number on the back and there is not i am well and truly stuck

6. Smurff

Smurff Regular member

i'm not sure, i've only downgraded 2.0's maybe someone else will be able to help you a little better with this.