1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

using Ares or KaZaA ???

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by jor5dan, Mar 29, 2005.

1. jor5dan

jor5dan Member

i have downloaded a movie (sixteen candles) and a stand up (you so crazy) and i have just brought some blank dvd's. Now what do i do and/or use to burn them on my dvd burner?? And how does it work when u play it on a ps2 or dvd player? does it come up on a menu screen or go just in to playin the movie??? really need help and owuld APPRECIATE DEARLY!!

2. dvdrips

dvdrips Guest

3. fancymojo

fancymojo Guest

ok this is what i do i use mainconcept to encode it to dvd then i use cucusoft dvd author to author it then i open dvdshrink and shrink it then burn it with dvdd you can get mainconcept on irc as i did and cucusoft is free take some time but it works great

4. jor5dan

jor5dan Member

how do you use the mainconcept thing? do u just slect the file and convert it? and what is irc i cannot seem to locate it. if possible could u give me a brief step by step guide on using the two softwares. something brief i dont want to make any coasters.

5. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi

wow wow wow dont go the long way round guys!

use divxtodvd for lots of file types, you can load 1/2/3/4 files or whatever and make 1 film!

its fast fast fast and the output files are vob/bup/ifo readt to burn in nero! under add video tab and place all files in the folder it makes called VIDEO_TS and burn!

oh the app is free too! also makes the smallest files i have seen!

cucusoft sucked compared to this quilty! and main concept i would say divxtodvd is better and also you dont need to sort mpegs from main concept as divxtodvd does the lot for you!

load your files click go = relax! then burn

6. jor5dan

jor5dan Member

thanx a lot! I was wondering if you know of any websites that you can download tv shows at??? To be honest i am really just looking for the tv show MARTIN that starred Martin Lawrence and that shows was my favorite and i really want to download the episodes! Any help would be much appreciated because i dont want to sign up pay for one those websites thatlet u download tv shows but u end up not having the show i want.

7. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi

forgot 2x avi to 1 film or 2x mpeg to 1 film wont need shrinking! infact you may get 2 films on 1 dvdr5? but if over the size just use dvd shrink!