1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Using background videos in Nero Vision.

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by Kulgan, May 5, 2007.

1. Kulgan

Kulgan Member

I'm trying to create a main menu page with a custom video running in the background. However, only the first few seconds of the video will play before it starts over. Is there a limit to the video length I can use?

2. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

You really don't want to use too big of a video file for the menu anyway so the quality of the main movie won't suffer...as for changing the legth of the clip, I'm sure it can be done but not sure if Vision is the right tool for the job. You might try DVD Flick or ConvertXtoDVD.

3. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

In the select menu screen after you picked the video you want for the background click on 'automatization'. Under animation increase the time.
    I think by default Nero has like 3 secs - just increase it.

4. Kulgan

Kulgan Member

Thanks a lot, I didn't realize there was a setting there. My intro video isn't that long, in total it's only like 30 seconds. I haven't checked yet, but I'm sure that's my problem.

5. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

You're welcome - I found it by just playing around when I was trying to animate the menus.