1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Using backups with new firmware...

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by shaunac, Aug 9, 2007.

1. shaunac

shaunac Member

So I wish I could be more descriptive in what I am going to say, but I will try my best, and hopefully somebody can help...

I had firmware on my xbox 360 added in September 06, and have been using it and playing my backup games since then. Recently I got the "Red ring of death" and my xbox stopped working. So I removed the firmware, sent it back to microsoft and now have a new xbox. I took it in too get new firmware and he added it (I believe it was ixtreme?), and now I can't play any of the backups I have played all along (it says Unreadable disc), with the exception of Tiger Woods.

I have downloaded a few new games like The Darkness and such, but they do not work either... Can somebody please tell me what is wrong.

Thanks in advance.

2. Mehtevas

Mehtevas Regular member

Your non-working games are not "stealth patched". In order to stealth patch then, you must re-rip the original with a Samsung D162-C drive flashed with the kreon firmware. If you can't do this then you can make an .iso with CloneCD of the non-stealth game and then patch the .iso with the proper stealth files using a program called XDVDMulleter. Burn the new stealth patched .iso ,You can find XDVDMulleter in xbins.

3. shaunac

shaunac Member

Ok, thank you, I will see what I can do

4. shaunac

shaunac Member

One last thing, where would you recommend downloading games from? Is there any way to tell if it is stealth before you download?

5. joy83

joy83 Member

dude, dont ask that question, you might get banned for it, and anyway downloading games is not legal.

6. fgamer

fgamer Guest

Yea, they don't allow linkage or any of that stuff to pirated material/sites. You'll have to investigate on your own like most people looking do.