1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Using Clonedvd2 sometimes it doesnt autoplay after burn???

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by kentucky1, Jan 28, 2007.

1. kentucky1

kentucky1 Member

Hello i have a lot of movies etc that i have stored on my hard drive.Soemtimes when i use clondvd2 and select the appropriate videots file and burn...after burining i eject the disc and re-insert and rather than powerdvd auto play the disc i get the videots and audio file folders that pop up??????????????

Whats going wrong when this happens?
    I can close it out and select powerdvd and click play and it will work.
    However if yo didnt have powervdvd and was using the windows player it wouldnt play it!

Any help would be appreciated.

kentucky

2. borhan9

borhan9 Active member

If you want to alter the auto play option right click on the DVD drive and go to the autoplay tab and you can choose what to do from that.

3. kentucky1

kentucky1 Member

thanks for responding but i dont want to alter the auto play i just want them to always autoplay...not sometimes.
    So i was asking whats up when sometimes they autoplay and other times just two file folders popup when ypu put the dvd in for playing???

thanks

4. borhan9

borhan9 Active member

The folder popping up is a an auto play feature. I was just saying how you can alter it to do an automatic auto play into your DVD player on your computer.

5. kentucky1

kentucky1 Member

Sorry i didnt understand!
    Im still confused on what you told me?

I know youre telling me how to change it ..but what im asking is why does it do like this SOMETIMES and not others?

6. borhan9

borhan9 Active member

Windows is weird sometimes thats why it does not automatically pick up some discs and they just open it and leave the program assocation with the user. Thats the best i can describe it.