1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

using computer to play isos

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by kaos420, Jan 21, 2007.

1. kaos420

kaos420 Member

How do I use my computer to play ISOS? I have a version 1.5 psp and a tekken dark ressurection iso on my computer. I think i'm going to download devhook, but then how do i play games that are on my computer?(My memory stick is only 32mb so I can't put it on there)

2. koolyoe

koolyoe Regular member

Im not sure how you can play games off your PC, but i do know that you should upgrade your firmware to 3.03 OE-B dont use devhook, its the best firmware out there in my opinion. All the features of Sony's 3.03 and all the features of 1.5 so you can play all your homebrew, ISO etc... and as your memory stick, id just save some money get a 4 GB one. OR you can start small 1GB, but those dotn hold much games either. I can fit maybe 2-4 Games on it depending how ripped and compressed it is. But Best Buy has some cheap Memory sticks right now on sale. SO check it out.