1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Using Craxtion to Establish a Network Connection

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by thebench, Jan 14, 2005.

1. thebench

thebench Member

After reading the above tutorial I'm having a few problems establishing a network connection with my computer and my xbox.

I'm using craxtion 4.0 and I click the link to establish a network connection. I'm also using both a linksys router and a netgear 4 port hub.

Obviously the settings I'm suing are wrong and I'm wondering how I can determine the proper one's.

eg.

1. How I determine the correct port#

2. Is it correct that my IP address should be the same as the one listed in the settings menu on my xbox.

3. Do I enter the same password in the craxtion network connection menu as the one listed in the settings menu on my xbox under FTP? Is the username in Craxtion always XBOX?

Thank you to anyone who can help.

2. andrewhin

andrewhin Member

well this works with flash... go to www.chefelf.com/xbox/networking.php and follow it. it worked for me

3. Bohefus

Bohefus Regular member

It's always 21 for FTP
    Yes, it's the same.
    It's the same password=xbox username=xbox
    If your using the Avalaunch dashboard, Craxtion isn't compatible.You would have to switch to Evox.I guess Craxtion is working on making it compatible.