1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

using downloads from kazaa or ares????

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by jor5dan, Mar 29, 2005.

1. jor5dan

jor5dan Member

i have downloaded a movie (sixteen candles) and a stand up (you so crazy) and i have just brought some blank dvd's. Now what do i do and/or use to burn them on my dvd burner?? And how does it work when u play it on a ps2 or dvd player? does it come up on a menu screen or go just in to playin the movie??? really need help and owuld APPRECIATE DEARLY!!

2. emodro

emodro Member

wrong thread i believe... but to answer you quickly... it depends what kind of format the files you downloaded were... regardless they are probably not ready for dvd... so what you must do is convert them using a video conversion tool... i like winAVI, it converts almost any kind of video file to any other... if you are converting it to dvd... i believe it will make 2 folders (rather than make a straight .iso, i could be wrong though) Video_ts, and Audio_ts by putting these 2 folders in a directory open up dvd shrink (free) and choose open files... locate the folder which has video_ts and audio_ts in it and back it up to an .iso... open up your favorite burning program (i like dvd decryptor) and burn the .iso you have created.....