1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Using dual layer disc with dual layer drive to burn god of war

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by drake15, Apr 11, 2005.

1. drake15

drake15 Guest

I read all the post on how difficult it is to burn God of War and all the steps needed to do a good burn. Being a noob, why cant I use my dual layer drive with a dual layer dvd to make a regular burn of the program?

Ive been using Any DVD and Clone CD for all my other backups without any problems.

What am I missing.

I did not see a discusion on this exact topic, this is my first thread in this forum and I apologize if this is a repeat.

2. hursty

hursty Active member

it is a repeat but however,

dual layer disk's are not recognised in modded ps2's
    only the new dms4 chip is capable of this,and i am not even sure about that one as i have not heard anyone who has tried it yet to support it

3. drake15

drake15 Guest

Thanks

sorry for the repeat...

4. steimy

steimy Active member

Yeah Hursty, i will soon but i have read a lot of people having problems with the new flash upgrade from Toxic (V0.3) that allows you to do it so i am waiting for them to work out the bugs and do a new release before i get it.

5. dudu19

dudu19 Member

What about this chip?
    http://www.modchip.ca/store/product.php?productid=16177&cat=268&page=1

It reads that you can play "This chip does it all loads all media CD/CDR/CDRW/DVD/DVDRW/DVD+DVD9 imports - everything you can imagine No game save issues plays everything PERIOD." But maybe i'm reading it wrong.

Let me know so I don't get this for nothing.