1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Using DVD Decrypter and/or Dvd Shrink

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Eds, Dec 9, 2004.

1. Eds

Eds Member

I am having good success with dvd shrink but this time it won't work with Bourne Supremacy as it errors out. I can use dvd decrypter and put the files on my hard
    drive but can I then easily create a dvd as there are many large files with the movie itself. Or can I open up dvd shrink and work with the files created on the hard drive when using dvd decrypter. I am following the guide from the website. I have the latest versions of software installed and I can work with lots of other movies to create backups. I am trying to keep this simple.
    Thanks for any input.
    PS
    I have found that using lower recording speeds resolves a lot of quality issues when making back ups.

2. catfreak

catfreak Active member

... You didn't mention what type of errors that you're getting ... Is the file still too large even after shrinking? ... You need to be more specific, please ... PS You can shrink the file more than once if size is a problem ...

3. Eds

Eds Member

Sorry
    When using dvd shrink on this dvd it will start and after 10-20 secs it errors out. I now have three files on my hard drive from dvd decrypter and later I
    will try to open with dvd shrink and see what happens. I did print out another guide to try with dvd shrink for movies larger than 4.3 gigs and perhaps
    I will have better luck. I have no problem with 4.3 or less.I appreciate your response and I will post the outcome.
    Thanks
    ED