1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

using DVD Shrink for Ipod

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by bobbiejoc, Mar 18, 2007.

1. bobbiejoc

bobbiejoc Guest

I have DVD Shrink and I was wondering how you can change the format to put the movies on an Ipod. I have searched the web I tend to get sites with ads all over and no real help. Do I need another program as well? Or can I do it all with DVD Shrink.
    Bobbie

2. magus7091

magus7091 Regular member

DVD Shrink is only for copying/reauthoring dvd discs, it cannot be used for what you're talking about. Do a search or ask around here for dvd to avi conversion. I don't know how as I've never done it (don't need to for what I do, I'm usually going the other way).

3. BILLONEEG

BILLONEEG Guest

"Videora" is what you need. It works great!

4. bobbiejoc

bobbiejoc Guest

So I would just need to download Videora and not use DVD Shrink?

5. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

The best option in my opinion is to use InterVideos DVDCopy 5 Platinum. This program will Copy DVD's to all differnt formats to include Ipod, DVD, DivX, AVI, PSP, and many others. You can get the trial version here DVDCopy 5 Platinum Go ahead and try it out you have nothing to lose.

the main reason I say this program is because of how easy it is to use and the overall quality of your conversion will be excellent.