1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

using fix from swapmagicfix.com

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by vaiosony, Mar 17, 2005.

1. vaiosony

vaiosony Guest

Hey everyone, i'm trying to burn tom clancy's rainbow six 3 and it has a fix at swapmagicfix.com what do i do with the files it give me? if anyone can help i'll appreciate it thanks.

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

you download it, burn it to a blank cd, and read the instructions at the top of the page.

3. nswolter

nswolter Regular member

top of which page, anybody know how cd loader is supposed to work with Rainbow six 3?

4. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

at the top of swapmagicfix.com

5. hursty

hursty Active member

jesus,just look

hehehe

CDLOADER USAGE iNSTRUCTiONS:

1) CDLoader FiXes are images that must be burned to a CDR and swapped in-between your original Swap Magic 2.0 CD and your PS2 game back-up.
    With that being stated, insert your Swap Magic CD Disc into your PS2 and at the prompt pictured use your Flip-Top PS2 Cover or Slide Card tool
    to switch your Swap Magic CD Disc for your CDLoader CDR disc. Once the swap is made, press X on the controller to load the CDLoader software.

2) At THIS prompt you have (2) choices: You can press X to go to an OPTiON menu used to select specific loader OPTiONs for the titles listed on our
    main page that require them, or you can use your Flip-Top PS2 Cover or Slide Card tool to switch your CDLoader CDR with your 1:1 CDR back-up
    game, followed by pressing X to load it and enjoy! For loading DVDR back-up games proceed to step #3 below without pressing anything yet.

3) If you wish to play a 1:1 DVDR game back-up at THIS prompt you will have to press EJECT on your PS2 and then insert your Swap Magic DVD Disc
    and press X on the controller to reach THIS prompt. Now, use your Flip-Top PS2 Cover or Slide Card tool to switch your original Swap Magic DVD Disc
    with your 1:1 DVDR game back-up and press X to load it and enjoy!

NOTE: As stated above, our CDLoader FiXes are images that must be burned to a CDR and swapped in-between your original Swap Magic 2.0 CD and your PS2
    game back-up. They can NOT be burned to the same CDR disc as your PS2 game back-up