1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Using Nero, but can't burn at 1X

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Mudvayne, Mar 23, 2003.

1. Mudvayne

Mudvayne Guest

OK, i use nero to back games up. But when i am using the Copy DVD/Cd option, i can't select anything other than the highest burn speed for my burners. For my DVD drive i can only burn at 2.4x and the Cd burner at 40x. Can anyone tell me how i can change these settings. THanks!

2. Temporary

Temporary Member

Out of curiosity, how many of you know/think that burning at 1x really makes a difference. No lenghty comments needed, an I know/think will suffice. It would be nice if you would dig something up from one of our local cd burning experts and lets us see that it is so as well.

3. Wizkid

Wizkid Active member

Can't change 2.4x DVD burn either !
    Don't want to because I have no problems burning at this speed ...

4. wcpir8

wcpir8 Guest

In your nero package u see "nero Express"> U should be able to bring down the speed with that. I used to use "nero burning rom" but the express is a lot simpler.
    I used to burn fast, in my earler less experienced days and found that games backed up may run but they not run as smooth (intro scene may stick and go at 1/2 intervals). Takes awhile but burning slow gives me much better backups.