1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Using swapmagic 3 cd version

Discussion in 'PS2 - CD backup discussion' started by kemet, Mar 5, 2005.

1. kemet

kemet Guest

ive tried and tried again insert the cd version swap magic disk then it give me two options on normal boot video, which i choose ntsc or ncts (which ever one it is)i swap disk with my cd backup then i press load program nothing happens ive tried it with heman also and got a purple line blinkiing on the top and nothing happens, ive never got the cd version to work does any one know how im suppose to do it am i doing it the right way full details please THX

2. dragulaAC

dragulaAC Active member

Does your SM dvd disc boot your dvd backup games?

3. kemet

kemet Guest

YES my SM dvd WORK perfectly never a problem its the cd version, which is weird the dvd version say plain and simple insert disk, the cd version says load program and gives you a video mode choice.

i loaded a cd backup and nothing happens just that red screen when i put in the heman backup that same red screen then something new happened a strip of purple color blinking on the top shows up then...so i have to versions of the cd SW not working am i doing something wrong detaileswalkthrough would be helpful THX

4. dragulaAC

dragulaAC Active member

Well the process is pretty much exactly the same, 'Load Program'is basically the same as 'Insert Disc'

How and what program are you using to burn your cd-based ps2 game backups?