1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

USING THE PS2 CD LOADER!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'PS2' started by samsamsam, Aug 28, 2003.

1. samsamsam

samsamsam Member

okay. lets clear up a few points. I have swap magic 2.0. I have a slide card. I burned a copy of Winning Eleven International and it wont let me load it using the swap magic/slide card method.

I've been reading around and I've seen that some people have gotten this very game to work using a CD LOADER.
    1) Where do I get a CD LOADER
    2) After (if) I download it, how do I burn it (can someone give me steps using NERO or ISO BUSTER)
    3) Do i need to use a DVD or a CD?
    4) how do i use the cd loader to load the game?

If ANYONE can answer some/all of these questions it would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you.

2. robert34

robert34 Guest

1) Use the search function
    2) Use the search function
    3) You use a CD
    4) You load Swap magic then swap your disc with cdloader. Then you can just follow wat it says on the screen.

Basically, you eject and put in a original game that has a higher toc then the one you want to play, or use swap magic.

Then you put your backup game with the slide card. and then boot.

3. billz

billz Active member

here a pic guide and you can also download cd loader here http://www.hostultra.com/~liamv/cdloader.htm

to burn with nero simply exit wizard and select file,burn image,now either select cue or iso depending on what you downloaded and burn to cd

4. OAKside24

OAKside24 Regular member

CD Loader WILL NOT allow me to play backup of PS2 CD Rockman X7. Now I just want to know why... If anybody in these great forums knows why (I know some of you do) please inform me cause I'm lost now. THANKS

And yes I did everything right, don't worry about that. Have v4(GT3) PS2 with fliptop / sm discs and also cdloader disc and Gameshark 2.

5. calispeed

calispeed Member

slide card = Bad I dont think you can boot double check games with the card can you?? The PS2 disk has to be EJECTED at one point during loading...i didnt think slide cards could do that...they can only slide ps2 drives WITHOUT it knowing....eject is broken! Thats why Flip Top is better.

6. user11

user11 Member

Ok, whenever i do this it says Insert PS2 format disc?!? MY games load without it, but not properly. still, this wont even load them. wtf.