1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Using the tape and tissue mod to start backing up my games!!!!!

Discussion in 'PS2' started by miltonap, Apr 16, 2007.

1. miltonap

miltonap Member

Okay, just to make sure, what else do I need to do to the PS2 after performing the tape and tissue mod? Do I still need to buy the flip-top cover for my slim PS2? Is all I need to buy now the latest version of swapmagic (or the best)? And then I can start backing my own games? Thanks for any help

2. miltonap

miltonap Member

3. BIGnewb

BIGnewb Guest

buy sm 3.6 and you can burn games like f***ing mad :D

4. miltonap

miltonap Member

Thanks for the advice but I need to know things like if I need to buy the flip-top cover for my slim PS2 once I'm done performing the tape and tissue mod. Or if I'm already done with everything can I start burning games? And doesn't swapmagic just allow you to play your backup games tricking the PS2? I didn't know it helped you burn games? If I'm wrong please tell me because I'm a noob at this stuff

5. BIGnewb

BIGnewb Guest

if you did tape and tissue all u need is sm and u can boot.

6. miltonap

miltonap Member

oh this should be easy then. All I need to do is basically get the latest version of swapmagic, download DVD decryptor, make it make a file of my game, insert a blank DVD-R rom click write while looking at the other guides of course to check if everythings right and thats it? Then I just insert the new cd into the flipped-up cd part of the PS2 while it says swap on the TV?

7. miltonap

miltonap Member

8. BIGnewb

BIGnewb Guest

stop double posting because it wont make anyone answer any faster.I ALREADY CONFIRMED TO YOU: THATS IT!shit