1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

using the vga connector on the new air flow intercooler to connect to monitor

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by BlkMagic1, Jul 15, 2007.

1. BlkMagic1

BlkMagic1 Regular member

i just bought the new pelican intercooler with all the connections in the back but what caught my eye was the vga port and i bought it to work with my lcd screen monitor that is 1024x768 60hz any help on how to configure the 360 and monitor so it will work together because when i just connect the monitor goes in standbye

2. bhetrick

bhetrick Active member

Did you set the resolution for the 360 equal to or lower than 1024x768 before you hooked it up to your monitor at work?

I've made that mistake before. I took my 360 to a friend's house where we used system link and monitors. I changed the resolution for the 360 to what the monitor would max out at but forgot to change it back to what my tv would play at before I left his house.

I got home, hooked everything back up to my tv, and got nothing but a black screen. I ended up having to drag one of my monitors out to the living room and hooking it up so I could change the resolution back to what my tv could use.