1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

using videora to put a movie on my ipod nano....

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by jcougar, Jan 28, 2008.

1. jcougar

jcougar Member

thanks for any assistance to my problem here.

I am using a program called DVDFabHDDecrypter, to convert my movies to VOB files. The movie I most recently decrypted shows a list of about 5 VOB files, about one million KB each.

I am then using Videora to convert these VOB files and place them straight into iTunes. All steps thus far have worked.

The problem is, I load these "videos" from iTunes onto my iPod and they are all considered separate videos of about 20 minutes each, I'm not sure how to splice them all together so they make a complete movie! Each segment works great, but ends after about 20 minutes and I have to go in and "open" the next one, to continue watching...... I'd prefer the movie to flow together!!!!!

If this is a rediculous question, I apologize....... but I need the help nonetheless.

thanks,
    JC

2. irongiant

irongiant Regular member

OK i have used dvddecrypter,is free, take a look at the pics bellow this will show you how to get one big file instead of alot of small files, also this software you can choose your language and subtitle, try it then use videora the way you been using it. also check this video tutorial

Youtube

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 29, 2008
  3. jcougar

jcougar Member

irongiant,
    thank you very much for the support. I was able to download an entire, uninterupted movie today!

4. irongiant

irongiant Regular member

Im Glad it work Cheers :)

5. jcougar

jcougar Member

irongiant,

I'm back to needing your help!!!!!!!!

It appears as if the full movie that I was able to get onto my iPod does not include SOUND..... HELP!

not sure why, but everything looks great and I can't hear anything. checked volume controls and all the obvious things......

thoughts?