1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Using xbc v2 build 0100 wih Samsung SH-162C

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Texdude, May 14, 2007.

1. Texdude

Texdude Member

I am a total newb when it comes to this so go easy on me. I am using xbc v2 and It says Read failed! using Complete backup checked. I was successful making an Image of C&C3 Tiberium using Current Partition checked. I rea that I have to insert SS, PFI and DMI files befor it is a working ISO. How do I get these files? How do I insert them using what program? Or Am I able to use this img and burn it to a DL disc using imgburn?
    Is there anyreason my Samsung SH-162C (flashed with KREON 81) drive won't rip using newest version of xbc, or schtrom v3.1/v3.2? I get all sorts of messages saying xbox disc is invalid, "MyGetAltPhysicalFormatInformation Failed!", Read Failed! etc.....
    I tryed to uncheck Bit Mapping Xbox "Box" in xbc but it is always grey, along with the START button to backup.

I know its a lot of info, can someone help me out?

2. fudpucker

fudpucker Regular member

what xbc do you have?
    2.? 2.3,2.4 or 2.5?
    with 2.5 all you need to do is select complete backup.after it rips burn with you favorite burn software imgburn, nero, ect ect.

3. Texdude

Texdude Member

Thanks for the help, I switched from current partition to complete backup!

reading this forum really helped. Using XBC v2.5 now it just finished everything went well. I have my burner coming next week, hopefully I have eough HDD free space until I get my pioneer 111d O_O''

4. fudpucker

fudpucker Regular member

about any dual layer burner will work, the pioneer is great but if you already have one give it a go. i have burned a bunch with what i have , a nec in my dell laptop and my dell desktop burns backups and i dont know what brand it is, just what ever dell slaps in em.
    never no coasters.