1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

usually no1 answer my question but i hope today some1 cares

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by catsee, Apr 23, 2007.

1. catsee

catsee Guest

guys i have street fighter anniversy edition xbox1 i have clone cd n i have a old 360 game notepad i have 4gig dics n 8 gig discs
    now guys from what i was told i change the note pad sector to this 1913760 i use 4 gig dvd disc but does it matter what i call the notepad? and do i just name it what the game name is, not the actual game but the folder name and is there anything else i need to do

2. catsee

catsee Guest

how do i find the security sector n layer break can you'll please help me out

3. steimy

steimy Active member

never tried it myself. And it depends on the drive in the 360 as to wheather you need the 4GB or 8GB discs. The Samsung with recent firmware can use the DVD5 (4GB) and the Hitachi the last i knew still had to be on DVD9 (8GB). And the only way i have read about people backing up Xbox 1 games for playing on a 360 was by using the Samsung PC drive and Xbox Backup Creator to copy it.

4. catsee

catsee Guest

i have Xbox Backup Creator do any1 know what i have to do now

5. ha9981

ha9981 Regular member

now i know y nobody answers your questions...

look on afterdawn there are thousands of tutorials on how to backup a game and burn it. with how to do security sectors and set the layerbreak...

6. catsee

catsee Guest

dude i check n checked i cannot find a how to do with orgin xbox games to be played on the 360 using clone cd i cannot figure it out to save my life please copy n paste it here

7. ha9981

ha9981 Regular member

8. catsee

catsee Guest

ok i know i have the samsung drive if its TS-H943 i dont know if the made more then 1 samsung drive, i assume u must put game on a 8gb dvd but my problem is i have the game as a image on my computer already so i dont need to backup the game i need to know how to burn it using cd clone

9. steimy

steimy Active member

as long as your Samsung drive if flashed with a newer firmware, i think Xtreme 5.0 or above, then it can play DVD5 so you can make the game for the 360 and copy it to a regular DVD.
    Also not that if it is not on the backwards compatibility list it will not work. And i think there may be a download that you need from Microsoft to let the 360 play Xbox 1 games.

10. catsee

catsee Guest

my 360 was flashed a long time ago maybe in the summer so i might have to use 8gb dvd which is find but my quetion is i have the iso file i have a old 360 game notepad what do i do nowwwwwwwwww

11. ha9981

ha9981 Regular member

i give up on you. i don't exactly get the notepad thing is it the layerbreak number u set when u burn while swap backup?

12. catsee

catsee Guest

when u download xbox 360 u get the iso and a notepad with layer break, when i downloaded the xbox game it only had a iso so i have a old 360 game notepad but its cool u give up goodluck

13. ha9981

ha9981 Regular member

get xdvdmulleter and convert it to xtreme format and dvd5 and burn it. next time be more clear or nobody will answer.

14. catsee

catsee Guest

ha i give up thank u for the help but im done. i cannot find the installer for mullet, some1 told me then i will need microsoft .net framwork i think thats what it called then some1 told me to put the originals on 8gb dvd i would need to flash it with 5 or higher and i dont know how to flash. im just gonna continue burning 360 games and thats it