1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UTorrent 97.8% Stuck

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by NicHt, Apr 4, 2007.

1. NicHt

NicHt Regular member

I'm currently download Titan Quest Immortal Throne, I had bought the game in Australia and Is now in a shipping container on it's way over. (I'm freeken Impatient so) Anyway I am stuck at 97.8%
    [​IMG]
    The ETA varies from 20 hrs to 4 days, For some reason I only have under 1 kb/s. The time however is mostly stuck at 2 days, but does vary, I guess what I am asking is, if I leave it for 2 days will it eventually download?

Or are there any other solutions?

Thank you
    ~Nicht

2. onya

onya Guest

Yes, it will eventually complete. One point, you say your getting 1KB/s. Have you got your PE set correctly?

"Does ĀµTorrent support Protocol Encryption (PE)?
    Yes, as of version 1.4.1 beta build 407. It is compatible with Azureus 2.4.0.0 and BitComet 0.63.

Protocol Encryption (PE) is a joint specification between Azureus and ĀµTorrent. It is designed to bypass throttling and/or blocking of BitTorrent traffic by an ISP.

You can choose Protocol Encryption's mode of operation in BitTorrent. Here is an explanation of the various options you can choose from:

Disabled: Does not encrypt outgoing connections, but will accept encrypted incoming connections.
    Enabled: Attempts to encrypt outgoing connections, but will fall back to an unencrypted mode if the connection fails.
    Force: Attempts to encrypt outgoing connections, and will NOT fall back to an unencrypted mode if the connection fails.
    Allow legacy incoming connections enables or disables incoming legacy (non-encrypted) connections.
    All modes will accept incoming encrypted connections (and the encryption is 2-way)!

It is NOT recommended to turn off "Allow legacy incoming connections", unless you cannot have any non-encrypted connections (typically in conjunction with Forced), in which case turning off "Allow legacy incoming connections" is acceptable."

3. NicHt

NicHt Regular member

Thanks for the help, I have no problems with torrents, I was downloading a backup for microsfot office and I had like 225 kp/s so it's just the one torrent, all I wanted to know is if it would finish with no like fatal error or something. Thanks again.