1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Utorrent Help !!

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by D0N007, Mar 28, 2007.

1. D0N007

D0N007 Member

Hi mates,

I am downloading most of the torrents from the public torrent servers like piratebay,mininova and all.

My qn is that whether i can download a torrent file without uploading from those public torrents.I know downloading without sharing is not that good but in some case like downloading DVDR prints i have some limits in uploading those big files of 4-5 GB's.

Thanks in advance !!

D0N >>>>>

2. Bwjones

Bwjones Member

Doubt it, 'tis how torrents work. If you don't like goign torrentt sites there's always P2P :)

3. DVDBack23

DVDBack23 Administrator Staff Member

let me get this straight...u want to download and not share?

Its possible but how would u like it if everyone did that? there would be no files available right?

4. WierdName

WierdName Regular member

The whole concept of "file-sharing" is to "share" the files. Your technically classified as a leech if you just download and not upload. And for you to get that file that you get, someone had to leave their client open so you could get it from them. If everyone just download and not uploaded, then the downloading would cease because theres nowhere to download FROM.