1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V180 Backup

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by andie1676, Mar 20, 2005.

1. andie1676

andie1676 Member

Hi to all...
    I would like to make a backup of my phone...
    I dowloaded all this crap from my provider and it gave me a bill of 150$ now im stuck with those games and songs and shit i have the cable... and now ma fuckin piece of crap phone fusks up the screen.. which acording to like 150 thousand other forum questions is actualy quit frequent.. So im waiting for my replacement v180 but i would like to keep all the shit i dowaloded... i was told to get pst 7.11 or 6.91 diferent ppl like diferent tools but i can not find them anywhere... its as if im stupid or somthing but all the links are either broken or give me the run around threw 15 forums...
    pls help me... I am sure im not the only one with this problem or who would liek to do this... i have the p2k driver and all the other drivers.. i would prolly be able to give you 15 other links for that but its not what i need... i just want to save ma java applications and ringtones ...
    And Shit from evrything i read You guys know what your doing! So im sure someone would be able to tell me what to do!

2. mossyy

mossyy Regular member

i guess u have read read the forum rules

anyway to get the PST check out this link
    http://www.fedupnow.com/

u have to register it wont take 2 mins then go to download and u will find everything there...

Last edited: Mar 20, 2005