1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

v3.40-v3.40OE

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by king_wolf, Jun 2, 2007.

1. king_wolf

king_wolf Member

How long do i have to wait to downgrade my psp version 3.40 to 1.5? What about 3.40OE or 3.40OEA? Please help... thanks

2. Bond8

Bond8 Member

For me it didn't take too long because I was using an easier downgrader. It really depends. Not that long though.

3. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

What are you talking about there isn't a downgrader for 3.40.

Your gonna be waiting a long time for a 3.40 downgrader...although one guy might have found an exploit and he sent it to Noobz and they are checkin it out so.. you could be in luck but you will be waiting a while.

4. king_wolf

king_wolf Member

OK so should i just wait for a downgrade or just keep on upgrading to the newest upgrade? thanks

5. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

If they haven't come out with a downgrader for the most recent firmware, why would you want to upgrade to an even later firmware??! Either stay with 3.40 and wait for a 3.40 downgrader to come out, then downgrade. Or stay in 3.40 as well, and if they come out with a downgrader for a higher firmware, then upgrade to that then downgrade. Duh. Or buy a downgradable psp off ebay or something.