1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V3T Problem

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by pablodb, Jan 20, 2007.

1. pablodb

pablodb Member

Hello,
    I have a new V3T and I've noticed some odd things. Freezing or flashing of the screen. And I've received a text message from the future, 2020 but it was just symbols.

I'm running flex GSPV3IRGRSO1NA147, S/W R479_G_08.B5.3DR, provider is rogers.

Has anyone else had the same problem? Perhaps you could also suggest different flex, etc???

THx
    Pdb

2. mavrickkc

mavrickkc Member

I've had mine for a few weeks now and have not experienced what you are talking about and I text alot. But I have had some problems with loading MP3s.

I've only successfully loaded mp3s one time. After I got a larger Micro card, I haven't been able to get any MP3s to play. The database updates and you can see the songs, but they say failed when you try to play them.

I went back and used the original Micro that I had working prior to the expanded one and now it does the same thing.

Anyone else heard of this problem?

3. pablodb

pablodb Member

Have you tried formating the card?

4. mavrickkc

mavrickkc Member

Thanks, yeah I tried formatting it and that didn't help. What I found that works the best is installing the card with new content while its turned off, then turning it on. I had done it "hot" before and it didn't always have problems, but this seemed to have worked.

5. pablodb

pablodb Member

O...k then, back to my problem. Can anyone sugguest anything? Perhaps a better flash?

6. mavrickkc

mavrickkc Member

Is there a way for me to tell what flash I have on mine? Maybe I can tell you what I'm using when NOT experiencing the problem.