1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 with Apple mod and CD-RW...HELP ME!!!

Discussion in 'PS2' started by deputyrj, Jan 15, 2003.

1. deputyrj

deputyrj Member

Someone please help. I am trying to make backup disks on my CD-RW drive without success at all. I have tried TDK/Sony/Fuji CD-R's, I have used Alcohol %120 and Nero wizard and normal, saved first to my hard drive and also copy on the fly and I CAN'T GET THE THING TO WORK.Every time put a CD-R in the playstation I get a red screen that says "please insert a Playstaion or Playstation 2 format disc. My system was just recently updated with the apple chip and I don't even know if it works. The off white Playstation 2 letter comes up (which the installer says means the chip is working) but I don't know.

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME. I AM FRUSTRATED AND I HAVE WASTED ABOUT 15 DISCS.

2. Wizkid

Wizkid Active member

3. deputyrj

deputyrj Member

Wiz Kid...Thanks for the help but the problem persist. I have tried booting the way the site you gave me says and also a complete reboot with the power off and nothing is successful. Any more help would be great. Is it possible that it may be a problem with my Compaq CD-RW does not support the file format?

Anyways please keep trying to help I am so pissed and determined.