1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

v400 cant swap pics and mp3'd

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by baspeed, Mar 15, 2005.

1. baspeed

baspeed Member

I got Phone Tools 3.11 and my phone only seams to want to connect if I shut it off and turn it on then it connects. If I dont shut the phone off first it just has a little phone with an x on the screen telling me mobile divice not connected. When I turn on the phone it connects and tells my battery ammout and stuff and I can Sync my address book and my Calender but when I try to go to the multimedia studio it jsut kind of freezes and I can see all my files on my pc but I cant see the files on my phone side from my pc and the --> and <-- are both shaded. Its like it cant read my phone. Is there a path or anyting I need to do to get this to work? Just want to transfer a few mp3s to my phone I made.

Is it possible for the datebook and phone book to sync but not have right stuff loaded. I mean if those are working I must of done something right.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2005
  2. baspeed

baspeed Member

Just a quick thank you to mossyy for all your help. I read through the other post and tried the PK2 thingy and walah it worked to swap files and mp3's. Can anyone tell me why the program (MPT) that is written for the phone dosnt work. Why wont they patch it. Right after I got doen swappng a few mp3's I tried the MPT and id did not respond. I still needed to dshut phone off and turn it back on to get it to connect to the MPT.

Thanks again mossyy

Speed

3. mossyy

mossyy Regular member

thnx baspeed

sometimes the MPT just dont read the fone and sometimes it does its kind stupid from the Motorola not supporting their software but anyway my adice to u is use the P2K and dump the MPT and trust me u wont have any problems then.... :D

thnx again