1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V80 Monster

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by SurferM, Mar 25, 2005.

1. SurferM

SurferM Member

Hi,
    I have a moto v80, well if youve read some posts about it lockin up on people and stuff it happened to me a number of times. So I opened it up looked around the inside, didnt see much, put it back together and it was good... Well it locks up a lot of times if u turn it off when it is like half swivled opened. So i was messing around with that and stuff and then it locked up good really good... As in it wouldnt come back on. So now when I power on the lights for the buttons turn on but no screen and then the lights go out after about 20secs.

I can connect to the phone so that I can flash it, the computer still reconizes it when its turned on with *#. But the only files ive found for the v80 are 2 german parts that I believe are only flashes. Ive tried them both and pst gives a success but still the same when I turn the phone one. So im thinking I need the v80 monster.

So if anyone has anywhere they know that I could get a V80 Monster that would be awesome.... And or any other suggestions..

Thanks,
    Matti

2. mossyy

mossyy Regular member

try http://www.motomodders.net/ they have alot of flashes and monsters but not sure if there is for V80 anyway u have to register (it wont take 2mins) then go to Downlaods and have a look there....