1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Van Helsing Movie Backup, Something Weird

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by froggy360, Feb 26, 2005.

1. froggy360

froggy360 Guest

Use DVD Shrink to backup copy of the movie Van Helsing, Backup copy Played great on my Computer DVD, but when I tryed to play on my new sanyo Dvd Player in the living room, the dang thing would start to play but it only had the two directors audio talking about the movie scene's while the movie played. Not sure where the orginal screenplay and movie is. Is this something anyone else has seen. Could this be some sort of Block. I did find out it will play normal on my other DVD player in the other room. Is it something in the sanyo player? Any help out there on this one.

2. RWG

RWG Regular member

Find your Audio or Languages button on your Sanyo and try punching it. Van Helsing plays fine here.

3. froggy360

froggy360 Guest

Thank you Ill try that

4. OU812Ono

OU812Ono Regular member

That movie has 2 director commertary tracks on it, both 2ch. I reauthored and selected the 2ch instead of the 5.1 to save space and ended up with a working coaster "plays fine but comm. track playing". I would do what RWG said and that should work. If you have to re-burn it just de-select both 2ch audio tracks and leave the 5.1 then you won't have to worry about it.

Sometime's my cheapy player in the room autoplays the subtitle's on certain disc's, a quick flick of the remote takes care of it though.