1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vanity Fair Problems

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by jerryd3, Feb 3, 2005.

1. jerryd3

jerryd3 Guest

What's up with this movie? I've tried De-cryptor in ISO mode but when shrink opens it there seems to be blank green frames in the middle of the movie. DVD XCOPY Platinum ran it through fine but when I played it, it was all start and stop with the sound all messed up too. I also tried VOB Blanker with no success. I have AnyDVD running in the background. Please help me.
    Thanks

2. dvdman210

dvdman210 Guest

I have had the same problem. I got an error message 95% of the way through the encoding process in Shrink saying "Programming Error Occurred. The Parameter is incorrect." AnyDVD seems to have a patch for Vanity Fair CSS protection listed in version 4.5.7.2 which I just downloaded but I still get the same green screen. I also got a message saying the movie could not be played on this player because the parental controls will not allow it. I got this message while watching playback in unreferenced material. I have never touched the parental controls settings and have never had a problem before with any rating, especially not a PG-13. The size shown for this movie is huge in Shrink. Inserting a still image does not help. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.