1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

vbr in virtual dub

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by gunit2004, Feb 12, 2004.

1. gunit2004

gunit2004 Guest

hi!!
    what version of virtual dub do i need to convert a film that is vbr?
    where can i get it from?
    how do i do it?
    and where can i get g spot from?
    ant sites or guides on any of them will be grate
    thanks a lot

2. Minion

Minion Senior member

What do you Mean, VBR audio or VBR Video?? Well It doesn"t Matter because any of the newer versions Can handle VBR audio and Video ...When It comes to VBR Mp3 audio I find it best to decompress it useing Decompress.exe rather than Virtual Dub because Virtual-Dub can still sometimes have problem with VBR audio.....

3. gunit2004

gunit2004 Guest

ok thanks for the help im not sure if its the hole film or just the audio ive just been told that u have to decompress lame mp3 audio?
    where can i get that decompredd.exe from and can u give me quick guide to on how to go about lame mp3 in itthanks

4. Minion

Minion Senior member

Well If you PM me with your e-mail address I can send you "Decompress.exe" ...There is Noting to useing it You Just load your AVI file into it and then Click "decompress" and in a Few Minutes you will have a New AVI file but with Uncompressed Audio, this File you can then do with as you wish with no fear of there being any Sync Problems....If you do a Simple Google search you will be able to find GSpot....Cheers